Most amateur photographers use color and light to enhance your pictures, select the structure, but many wonder what effect can be created using black and white. Black and white digital photography basics here are some tips.
First of all amateur photographers to remember that black and white as simple as plain black or white ground is simply not needed. Brown in all colors and contrasts between forgetting is not possible.
Light just as important as the original black and white digital photography because it contrasts in color and can create textures.
Landscapes Photographing: a cloudless sky on a bright sunny day, it's probably best to color, but if there are some clouds stick, making shadows on the ground, it can provide great contrasts. At a really stormy sky with billowing clouds in a color look great, as indeed the craggy, rocky landscape is not. A wild grass meadow full of flowers will be exactly the right effect.
Monochrome landscape photography drama to the point of contrast between dark shadows and bright lights of the production is using. Color your picture aspects that normally require them to show their best effect do not focus on.
Pictures Photographing: black and white digital photography is basically another statement. Most people at work, professional wedding photographers and have seen the resulting monochrome paintings. Lack of color means that the subject of the picture is total focus and muted tones lend an air of timelessness and romanticism.
Lack of color lends an artistic tone greyscale and sepia modern digital cameras often as plain as black and white as well as the different tonal modes.
Here are some more technical and artistic black and white digital photography basics:
1. Get a camera that will shoot in RAW (it's not a short, it really means unprocessed) and processing on your computer will be able to give you more flexibility.
2. Granular appearance at the minimum ISO to use. You can add it back later if you want but you can not take it out.
3. Take pictures out on a cloudy day.
4. You do not focus on color, texture and tones to seek out the interest can give your photos.
5. Use your photos to movement effects and drama.
6. As Adobe Photoshop to manipulate his post production to invest in a good software program.
If you follow these basics to black and white digital photography, professional quality photos soon be voted out.
World champion Anand joins elite club
6 years ago